Here are some points to consider
- What would happen if you were unable to work due to ill health? If you are an employee will you still receive your salary? If you are self employed or own your own business will you have any income at all if you are not able to generate it?
- Will your family suffer financially if the main earner or the main carer died?
- Would there be adequate income to meet your daily financial commitments or to employ someone to help with day to day care?
- Is there enough money for school or university fees?
- Could you afford your mortgage payments or would you have to move home?
- Would your beneficiaries inherit adequate assets on your death or would the estate need to be broken up to meet inheritance tax demands?
Your Business and Assets:
- What would happen if your business partner died? Who would their share of the company pass to and what effect would this have on the day to day running and profitability of your business? Could you afford to buy out their interest?
- Do you have a key employee whose absence would have a major impact on your business? If they fall ill could you afford to pay their salary plus hire a replacement? If they die what financial impact will it have on your business while you recruit and train a new employee?
Our qualified and experienced staff can advise on all areas of protection including the following contracts for individuals:
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Whole of life cover, to aid with inheritance tax planning.
And for businesses:
- Directors protection
- Key person assurance
- Group life / critical illness / income protection / private medical insurance plans
We are able to identify your needs and arrange a suitable contract. When choosing a policy we access all major insurance providers, thereby ensuring premier cover at competitive rates. In addition we have access to underwriters who can advise on whether insurance is likely to be offered for individuals with specific medical complaints or those who engage in hazardous sports or have higher risk professions. In short whatever your circumstances we aim to access the best policy for your needs.
Please contact Diane Williams by clicking here...